Great for up to 3 guests
Palmeira 19 is a 60m2 one-bedroom apartment located on the ground floor of a late 18th century building in a quiet residential street in the Principe Real neighbourhood of Lisbon.
Totally rebuilt in 1995 by arch. Pedro Vieira de Almeida (1933-2011), one of the leading thinkers of Modern and Post-Modern movements in Portugal, the apartment retains all it’s original features and has been equipped and decorated with guests’ comfort in mind.
Palmeira 19 has its own private street entrance, a large open plan sitting room, dining area and galley-type kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom. Amenities include:
- Cable TV, DVD player, mini Hi-Fi
- Big selection of books, CDs and DVDs
- Wi-Fi connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate bedroom (140cm x 200 cm bed), sleeps 2
- Sofa bed in sitting room (120cm x 195 cm), sleeps 1
All linen provided – changed weekly for stays above 7 nights – including beach towels.
The owners will meet you at check-in and check-out, live in the neighbourhood and can be contacted before, during and after your stay.
Rental Rates (direct bookings):
- Per night : 85€ [2 nights minimum stay] + 40€ cleaning fee
- Per week : 560€ + 40€ cleaning fee
- Security deposit at check-in : 150€ in cash
- Check-in : from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Check-out : till 11:30 a.m.
- Later Check-ins are possible, but may be subject to a fee of 30€.
How to Book:
- Direct bookings, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For direct bookings by email, 50% of the value of your stay will be charged at the time of booking, payable by bank transfer. The remaining 50% can also be transferred or paid in cash at check-in, along with the security deposit.
Alternatively, you can also book Palmeira using the following links:
Palmeira 19 is ideally located between Principe Real, Praça das Flores and São Bento. It’s right next to Bairro Alto and a 10-15 minute walk will get you to Chiado, Santos, Ribeira.
The neighbourhood is filled with antiques and interior design shops, designer clothes shops, cafés and restaurants. In Praça das Flores, you will find a newsagent, a small supermarket (Minipreço), two wine shops and a great fishmonger. Further down Rua Nova da Piedade towards São Bento you’ll find a butcher, an ice-cream shop and a small market and Principe Real has an organic market every Saturday morning.
Turismo de Portugal Licence nº 9921/AL